Resources for Graduate Students
Room & Resource Reservations
- Reserve rooms for academic milestone events including RIP, prelims, MS and PhD defenses, through . Contact Marilyn Butler with questions regarding scheduling of rooms for these events.
- To reserve rooms for other student events, such as research group meetings, practice talks, TGIF, complete the Room Reservation Form.
- See the general resources page for more information about rooms
- Graduate Student Liason: email
Duke & CS Forms
- Application for Departmental Support for Non-Duke Committee Members to Attend PhD Defenses
- Hiring Form
Conference Travel Resources
- CS Departmental Conference Travel Fellowship Application
- CS Graduate Travel Reimbursement Guidelines
- CS Graduate Travel Reimbursement Form
- International Travel and
Other Useful Duke Resources
- : View and update personal info including payroll, benefits participation, reimbursement accounts. Net ID required.
- : Search by name, department, unique ID, etc
Other Useful CS Resources